Rapid diagnostics for suspected breast cancer
If you are concerned, or if you are experiencing symptoms in your breast and have not received a diagnosis yet, or if your population screening results indicate an abnormality, we can offer rapid diagnostics radiology for breast cancer. Once your general practitioner has referred you, we can see you within one weekday.
- We will see you within one weekday.
- Most people will receive their diagnosis within 2 hours.
- All diagnostic tests and consultations are handled by breast cancer specialists.
- The latest scientific developments are immediately brought to the clinic.
- All diagnostic tests are in the same location.
Satisfaction rates for the breast cancer clinic
Patients at our daily breast cancer clinic are very happy with the attention and speed of our diagnostics and give us an average rating of 8.9!
Your appointment in four steps
- We will return your call within one weekday.
- We will answer all your questions.
- We will give you all information you need.
- We will schedule your appointment.
Rapid diagnostics for further investigation after your breast cancer diagnosis
If you have been diagnosed with breast cancer, you can make an appointment at the Netherlands Cancer Institute so our specialists can look at your test results to determine whether additional diagnostics are necessary for a personalized diagnosis.